Hi,

I have a problem with POSTing an XML file to a servlet which writes the XML to disk. If the XML file is less than 16384 bytes all goes well. If it's bigger the first 16384 bytes are written correctly, the rest all all 00s. The lenght of the file is the correct one as in the Content-Length: http header.

The servlet is very simple (I did not write it), the relevant parts are:

                File file;
                FileOutputStream out2;
                DataOutputStream out3;
                file = new File(req.getRealPath(filePath));
                out2 = new FileOutputStream(file);
                out3 = new DataOutputStream(out2);
                bytesAvailable=req.getContentLength();
                byte[] theBytes=new byte[bytesAvailable];
                in.read(theBytes);
                out3.write(theBytes,0,bytesAvailable);
                out3.flush();

Can anyone help? Is there a buffer limit somewhere that I have to change.
I'm using Apache 2.063/Tomcat/4.1.29-LE-jdk14 on MacOS 10.5.3

Thanks

Michele Fuortes

--
Michele Fuortes, M.D., Ph.D.