> From: Sureka, Sushil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Reading environment variable from Tomcat
>
> Because we are using the app more like a standalone application

Then don't run it as a service, just put the startup script call in:
C:\Documents and Settings\[userid]\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

This will start Tomcat when the user logs on and run it under that user
account.  There's also a registry key you can use if you don't want to expose
the script in the above directory.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.