OK, I followed your instruction to invoke the servlet class file, but I got
errors.

the url is http://10.1.9.1:8080/DBTest/CreateCustomerServlet

Errors are:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception javax.servlet.ServletException: Error allocating a servlet
instance

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)

org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
        java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

root cause java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in
.class file
        java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1853)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:875)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1330)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1209)

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)

org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)

        java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.26 logs.

It looks like it invoked the class, but...

not sure...

Thanks

Sam