The jndi resource howto page link I posted should have mentioned the .jar file get's placed in tomcat's common/lib.

--David

sam wun wrote:
Hi,

I couldn't find an installation document about installing the driver.

I;ve downloaded the driver:

linux:~/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.26/common/lib # ls mysql-connector-java-5.1.3-rc-bin.jar
mysql-connector-java-5.1.3-rc-bin.jar

Do you know how to configure tomcat to make use of it?

Thanks

Sam