Does it have the %D reading?

Also, I have seen on Apache web server that %D does not work properly for
microseconds windows instead it is 15msec resolution due to windows timers.
Basically not very usefull since some code is written correctly and is under
15Msec. I think I saw the same issue with Tomcat logging.

Open source can run faster than commercial if you know what you are doing. I
got Tomcat requests operating under 1 nanosecond at one point in time at the
servlet level.

Regards,
-Tony Anecito
Founder,