What I want to run on my webpage is AJAX push via icefaces.org opensource
code (asynchronous, web-based push of presentation changes to the client
browser based on server-side events) to do this I believe I need NIO (I
think NIO is also referred to as APACHE MINA project or another name I
have seen but cannot find info on is 'Comet')

I would also like a Blogger like WordPress or Apache ROLLER

So I am unsure if I need Apache, Tomcat or both?

Many Thanks,

Ayden