----- Original Message ----- From: "Surendrakumar Viswanathan -X (suviswan - HCL at Cisco)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: jstack and Tomcat 6 on Windows

Check Eclipse Memory Analyzer Tool www.eclipse.org/mat/. This is
alternate to JMAP, but it can parse the hprof file faster and have a
very visual GUI.

Thanks
Suren

Cool, if people just chat about how they find these out of mem errors, this will become a very cool thread...
Up until I discovered these tools, it seems such a black hit and miss art.

... before this I actually cant think of anything that let one peek inside those class loaders... short of writing your own code...

In earlier threads there are also guys trying to figure out why TC wont let go... it holds... and I'm wondering if JHat wouldnt be able to help in those area's as well...
... its this class that wont let go... etc.

... it looks really nice

... did it help you, did you find the leak?

The only real POJO Application Server.