Dear All,

I've been doing a lot of webapp development on tomcat, but currently my
process is all manual.  I write the code in Eclipse, and then copy the
appropriate files over to tomcat. I'd like to automate and standardize my
process.

So would y'all mind explaining how your dev environment is configured? I'd
appreciate the insight.  TIA.

I develop in Eclipse and rsync the files over to my test box. Passwordless ssh and a little script.
--
Kees Jan

http://java-monitor.com/forum/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
06-51838192

Rule 1 for being in a hole: stop digging.