Maybe I don't know use the sessions managers provided by tomcat ^ ^. They save my sessions only when I stop tomcat cleanly. Moreover when a session is saved the manager invalid this session no? I don't know how to get the manager to start the backup in a struts action.

thx for your help

Mark Thomas a écrit :
Alexandre Bes wrote:
Hi,

When an authenticated user accesses a specific URL, I need to save its
session to restore it if the server is stopped abruptly. That is why I
plan to write my own session persistence manager.

What is wrong with the built in ones?

Mark

Cliquez sur l'url suivante https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/OGRtvWd!2IfTndxI!oX7UrqEf1wjVUPy!KU88rZEcnG9OmjdgoAwRv!kKJyfABBkDgmiZE2kFM3fDqWPgPvXQw== si ce message est indésirable (pourriel).