Hi,

I'm confused, I did not see the option "maxIdleBackup." Thank you very much for your help ;)

Mark Thomas a écrit :
Alexandre Bes wrote:
I don't know how
to get the manager to start the backup in a struts action.
You don't need to.
Is it possible, I am curious?

In the session I store attributes that are not serializable is it possible to
exclude from the backup?

When the persistence manager backup a session which contain a no serializable attribute this session is realy saved and restorable?
After several backup of my session with attributes no serializable my
session expires or is invalidate is it normal (not the fault of the
timeout)?

Thank you again for your help.

bye