I have used Softerra LDAP Admin and it worked while tomcat did not.

How can i increase the verbosity ? i tried to configure log4j, but i could
not build the extra component (extra.xml) because i'm on windows machine and
i've installed tomcat using windows service installer.
Any ideas?

thanks for your help!! *using windows service instdallerrrr**log4jl*

--
Hisham Farahat
  • Re: Hisham Farahat