> From: Jason Cipriani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Convenient web application configuration.
>
> Is there a better place I can store site-specific
> configuration options?

Read the doc:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/context.html#Context%20Parameters

> Is there some other way I can define data sources so
> that I don't have to maintain separate WAR files for
> each configuration?

The <Resource> element must go inside a <Context> element, but you can place
the <Context> in conf/Catalina/[host]/[appName].xml rather than in the webapp's
META-INF/context.xml file.  Again, read the doc:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/context.html#Introduction

Your deployment script will need to copy the site-specific file containing your
<Context> element to conf/Catalina/[host]/[appName].xml since that file is
removed when a webapp is undeployed.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.