Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
Is the server named after a legendary British king, the Kinks album, or the
HHGTTG character?
HHGTTG.
We also have marvin, ford, dent, zaphod, trillian, fenchurch,.. even a slartibartfast (wich also has an alias, for evident reasons). marvin is an old Sun, which has been making strange complaining noises for a while now, unsurprisingly. We recently started with an enterprise (VMWare server) and a spock and a kirk (VM machines) though, cause we ran out of main characters in HHGTTG.