> From: André Warnier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
> > Is the server named after a legendary British king, the
> Kinks album, or the HHGTTG character?
> HHGTTG.
> We also have marvin, ford, dent, zaphod, trillian, fenchurch,.. even a
> slartibartfast (wich also has an alias, for evident reasons).
> marvin is an old Sun, which has been making strange complaining noises
> for a while now, unsurprisingly.

Zaphod: "Computer..."

Eddie: "Hi, this is Eddie, your shipboard computer.  I hope you're having a
great day!"

Zaphod: "... yeah.  Er... computer..."

Eddie: "Call me Ed, please, if it'll help you relax."

Zaphod: "... look, can you just tell me the probability of everybody on the
Tomcat mailing list being able to get the right combination of JVM, Tomcat
version, lack of repackaging, AJP connector options and logging configured?"

Eddie: "Oh, that's an easy one!  Two to the power of infinity minus one... and
rising!"

                - Peter