I think what mark just said is sufficient.
They can hardly find a better preferment web container than Tomcat

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mark Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 28 novembre 2008 13:17
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Re: Tomcat: Excessive drain on resource?

hdisgr8 wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I would like our hosting company to host a server which needs Tomcat.
> Apparently Tomcat is not supported as the hosting company found it to be an
> 'excessive drain on resource'. What might they mean by this?

One or more of:
 - they are clueless and you need to find a better hosting company
 - their previous customers were clueless and wrote inefficient web
applications
 - their previous customers were clueless and used up significant amount of
support time with Tomcat configuration questions
 - they don't want the overhead of supporting another technology
 - ...

Mark