I have a site which is a mixture of html (and a bunch of images and
flash and other such stuff which came in from the web designer) and
a couple of JSPs.  I have implemented this with Apache 2.2 and Tomcat
5.5, using ProxyPass statements with ajp in the Location tag.

My location block looks like:

<Location /> # it is the root application
  ProxyPass ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/jsp
  ProxyPassReverse http://...domain...
  SetOutputFilter proxy-html
  ProxyHTMLURLMap http://127.0.0.1:8180 http://...domain...
  ProxyHTMLURLMAP / http://...domain...
  </Location>

So the base stuff is at the root, and the jsp stuff is all under the
jsp path element, so index.jsp is at jsp/index.jsp when referenced
in a URL.

There are some bits of the the Apache managed stuff (css files etc) that
I need to reference in the JSP, so those are referenced as /style.css rather
than style.css in the jsp pages.

It would however be easier if I have the jsp code at the same level (from
a URL path point of view) as the html etc files.

Is there a way to divert just the .jsp files? I tried <Location /*.jsp> but
that did not seem to work - maybe I got something else wrong.

I have tried looking around with Google, but obviously I asked the wrong
question as I did not find a useful answer.  Any help gratefullly received.

David