> From: David Goodenough [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have a site which is a mixture of html (and a bunch of images and
> flash and other such stuff which came in from the web designer) and
> a couple of JSPs.  I have implemented this with Apache 2.2 and Tomcat
> 5.5, using ProxyPass statements with ajp in the Location tag.

Is there any reason for such a complex setup?  Tomcat will quite happily serve
the static content itself.  You could:

1) Put all the content in the same directory for Tomcat to serve, keep Apache
httpd, but all your content goes through Tomcat->httpd->user;

2) Put all the content in the same directory for Tomcat to serve, remove Apache
httpd, serve the content directly through a http Connector in Tomcat.

                - Peter