That did the trick. Thanks a bunch!

Yuval

On Dec 22, 2008, at 4:51 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

On 22.12.2008 15:41, Yuval Perlov wrote:
I tried this - thought I was missing something so I asked. For some
reason this does not work on mac.

If you use an older version of mod_jk than 1.2.27, you need to use the syntax

JkUnMount /staticcontent/* MYWORKER

instead, and MYWORKER is the name of the worker you want to unmount.

The use of '*' to match all workers was only introduced recently. Also there is no more general pattern allowed in this place, only exactly '*' or a worker name.

Make sure you put your JkMount and your JkUnMount in the same place.

Version 1.2.27 allows nicely to check the resulting mounting in the status worker.

If it still does not work, post versions and config.

Regards,

Rainer