I am trying to figure out the best way to configure tomcat 6 to work under
apache2.2 running on XP.  I have seen a way to 'auto configure' the jk
connector, and another way to manually configure it in the httpd.conf file.
It seems the auto configure is easier, but are there important advantages to
doing it the manual way? I have tried both ways and still not gotten either
to work...but I would like to know the best way and limit my efforts to
understanding that way.

Thanks

John