Hello,

I am in the process of developing a small site using JSTL and Tomcat 6.0. I
already have a large portion of the site developed.
The construct of my standard JSTL .jsp page uses the standard Post-Redirect-Get
format and looks similar to:...<c:if
test="${pageContext.request.method=='GET'}"> ... Generate HTML for GET Request
...</c:if><c:if test="${pageContext.request.method=='POST'}"> ... Execute POST
actions ...</c:if>...

I have noticed that I am running into some type of limit with the POST section
upon execution. When the POST logic being executed(includes SQL actions, CHOOSE
logic, etc...) reaches a certain size, I get the following error
"java.lang.IllegalStateException"If I trim any part of the POST Section
actions, it works without issuing error.

I went through many of the config options (such as maxPostSize) outlined at
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/http.htmland none of the changes
seem to make a difference. None of the individual JSP files so far exceed about
55KB

Does anyone have any insight into what would fix this issue ?
Thanks,BT

Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009