I am trying to get apache2.2 to connect with Tomcat 6 both running on one XP
machine.  Apache starts fine on its own, but when I add these lines to
httpd.conf, apache fails to start:

LoadModule    jk_module  C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_jk.so
        JkWorkersFile C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
6.0/conf/workers.properties
        JkShmFile     C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
6.0/logs/mod_jk.shm
        JkLogFile    C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
6.0/logs/mod_jk.log
        JkLogLevel    debug
        Alias  /examples C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
6.0/webapps/examples
        JkMount  /examples/* worker1

these are the lines in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\conf\worker.properties file:

# Define 1 real worker using ajp13
  worker.list=worker1
  # Set properties for worker1 (ajp13)
  worker.worker1.type=ajp13
  worker.worker1.host=localhost
  worker.worker1.port=8009

Any ideas why Apache will not start? I have tried all the examples I can
find and I am doing what they all say...

Thanks

John