> From: Toriacht [mailto:brian.p.gunn...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Beginner - Netbeans IDE
>
> 1 .How do I deploy this to my Tomcat server using my current
> configuration

First, uninstall the .exe version and download and install the .zip one.  The
.zip includes the scripts, including ones to install it as a service or run it
from a command line.

> 2. How do I deploy to a Tomcat server on a different machine

Read the Tomcat doc about deployment:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/deployer-howto.html

The exact procedure will depend greatly on exactly what the other machine is
and what kind of access you have to it.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.