Rainer Jung-3 wrote:

> It looks like we only support URLs up to 2047 Bytes (+/- 1).
>
> Regards,
>
> Rainer

Hey Rainer,

Do you think this limit will be increased in the next versions?

In theory, no limit is imposed by the protocol itself. I would tend to think
JK should at least support what the JK supported platforms support.

What is annoying - at least on IIS - is that all requests get blocked, not
just the ones getting redirected to Tomcat. This limit is not present on any
other ISAPI filter I know.

Don't get me wrong: my personal opinion is that 2k are more than enough for
any URL, but the only place I can impose this limit is at home. And maybe
not for much longer. :-)

Thank you,
Br1.