From: Rusty Wright <rusty.wri...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: which JSP web hosting
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Date: Sunday, 18 January, 2009, 10:57 AM

I haven't tried any of these but they're in my bookmarks:

http://www.godaddy.com/
http://www.dailyrazor.com/java/private_tomcat.php
http://www.javaservlethosting.com/index.jsh
http://rimuhosting.com/
http://www.slicehost.com/

Sneha Manohar wrote:
> Hello,
>  I am developing web application using JSP,HTML,Java script with MS SQL as
back end (using JDBC mechanism for connecing to data base)

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/