There's also mochahost.com.

It is not necessary to know Linux to use a Linux plan.  Though be aware that
file names are case sensitive.

On MochaHost, it looks like if you must use MSSqlServer, then you have to go
with the Windows plan, and use ASP instead of JSP.  In theory it should be
possible to use MSSqlServer with Java and Linux.

I only know about Linux.  They have shared plans where many users share the
same Tomcat and Java virtual machine, then dedicated plans where each user has
their own Tomcat instance and Java virtual machine (but I think many users are
on the same machine), and finally you have truly dedicated plans with your own
machine and SSH access.