  From: Martin Gainty
  To: Michelle Collins
  Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 9:48 PM
  Subject: RE: Still trying to get Tomcat 6 to work

  originally Tomcat was designed to use Apache HTTP Server as the initial HTTP
WebServer for serving static pages on Port 80
  any requests for jsp or servlet were/are sent to mod_jk which hands the
request to Tomcat (non SSL Connector listens on Port 8080)

  Martin
  Disclaimer and confidentiality note
  Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.
Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.