Problem solved!

I needed to include the IP address (server.xml) to connect to my address
instead of the shared box. I checked different places for install information
and that wasn't shown anyhere.

<Connector address="91.203.57.197" port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443" />

<Server address="91.203.57.197" port="8005" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">

Thanks for all the help!