> From: czeno2002 [mailto:czeno2...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Tomcat ReadTimout on Http post
>
> I'm experiencing a really ugly readtimout problem in the production
> system started a couple of days ago. The main problem is that there
> is no way to reproduce it at all and it happens only on the production
> boxes aprox 5 times at every hour.

That sounds like it's reproducible to me - you just have to wait a bit.

> Does somebody has some ideas ?

Does the Cisco box have any means of logging an hour's worth of traffic?  If
not, can you enable the AccessLogValve in each Tomcat?

What generates the POSTs?  If it's JavaScript on the page, is it possible it's
broken under some odd conditions?  Is it possible that some users are
double-clicking some button on the browser, causing a request to be fired off,
then quickly abandoned for another?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.