> From: Yaakov Chaikin [mailto:yaakov.chai...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Changing default context path
>
> Take a look at 5th bullet.

Take a look at the description of the path attribute, which you seem to be
ignoring:

"The value of this field must not be set except when statically defining a
Context in server.xml, as it will be inferred from the filenames used for
either the .xml context file or the docBase."

> I am just trying to figure out why that doesn't seem to work for me.

I already told you.  You need to read all of the doc, not just the parts that
please you.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.