I have set up an Access Log in Tomcat 6. Can someone tell me how to limit
access logging to only .jsp's and .html pages?

I have read numerous posts and it is amazing how many responses there are to
similiar questions that all point to the 'condition' parameter
documentation...which I have thoroughly read. Checking the ServletRequest
for a null attribute, however, does not intuitively appear to be applicable
to filtering requests that are logged based on file extension.

Can this be done withouth re-writing your application to specifically pass
parameters just to  trigger logging? If so, could someone offer an example?

Thanks!

<Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false"

        <Valve
className="org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve"
directory="logs/access"
               prefix="access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="common"
resolveHosts="false"/>

</Host>