> From: xalia...@freemail.gr [mailto:xalia...@freemail.gr]
> Subject: tomcat connector manipulation
>
> Is there a way to be able to handle at first the one connector
( (high prior.) and then the other one?

Nothing I can think of currently in Tomcat or the servlet spec would help here.
 You could write a Valve for the <Engine> or <Host> that gets called early in
the processing chain to invoke Thread.setPriority() with a value appropriate to
the request; how much effect this will have is hard to say.

Unless your webapp has a bottleneck somewhere, prioritizing on any basis might
not be visible at all.  If you do have a bottleneck, you could put in some code
at that queuing point to give preferential treatment to the high priority
requests.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.