Hi, Achal.

On Sat, 2009-07-04 at 00:47 +0530, Achal Patel wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Yes, at Weblogic, request.getSession() is returning a non-null value AND
> "(Settings) session.getAttribute(ATTR_NAME)" is
>
> > working.

Ok.

> On Tomcat out of 5 requests this is happening for 2 times.
>
> Let me explain the deployment architecture:
> 1. User invokes JSP page
> 2. JSP calls homegrown framework which performs operation and generates XML
> response
>       2.1 This XML framework also works on sessions and request objects.
> 3. XSLT transforms XML into HTML and displays on UI

In this framework is there any kind of distributed engine or
configuration that can be wrong ? Is it possible that some is running
over Tomcat and some over Weblogic (like jsp in Tomcat are doing
redirects to a servlet in Weblogic) ?

> It looks like JSP and Servlets are using different sessions ???

I don't think so. Try to print/debug session id and you will find out.