On 14/7/09 16:59, Achal Patel wrote:
Thanks for the inputs.

We hv traced this problem to a bug with Tomcat server.

Have you filed a bug report? I'd be curious to see both the bug and your solution. You can file a patch along with the bug.

 https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/

Basically the tomcat server is sending the response before the
context/session is set.
Since it is open source, we modified the code and that change has resolved
this 500 error.
The change we hv made is not the best possible solution and we are
evaluating changes on the codes.
(Changed jasper.jar JSPServletWrapper.java)

Can you analyze what would be code changes on application side in this case?