> From: sch...@afrigis.co.za [mailto:sch...@afrigis.co.za]
> Subject: Strange problem with data source Tomcat 6.0.18
>
> I also have the MySQL connector/j driver inside my own apps lib
> as well as inside the server's lib(same version).

Don't ever do that.  A given class must appear in only *one* place in any
particular branch of the classloader tree.  A picture of the tree is here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/class-loader-howto.html

Until you correct that duplication, nothing you try will be reliable.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.