balakarthik.baska...@wipro.com wrote:
No I explicitly made it to loop so that I can write a content for a time longer
than the reply_timout setting to simulate and look at the behaviour.

Ok, but does a "reply timeout" really apply in that case ?
I would intuitively think that a "reply timeout" would be irrelevant as soon as the first byte of the reply arrives. How long the response is after that, should not matter.
No ?

As I mentioned, I was just jumping in in the middle. Disregard my comments if they are not relevant. I was just looking at the logs and trying to figure out what the problem is.