From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:06 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Need Help - Mod_jk/Apache - Mutiple Content issue

balakarthik.baska...@wipro.com wrote:
> No I explicitly made it to loop so that I can write a content for a time
> longer than the reply_timout setting to simulate and look at the behaviour.

Ok, but does a "reply timeout" really apply in that case ?
I would intuitively think that a "reply timeout" would be irrelevant as soon as
the first byte of the reply arrives.  How long the response is after that,
should not matter.
No ?

As I mentioned, I was just jumping in in the middle. Disregard my comments if
they are not relevant.  I was just looking at the logs and trying to figure out
what the problem is.

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com