Hi all,

we are using Tomcat server 5.5.20. Database is 9.0.28.
After starting tomcat and using our application after sometime we are getting
the following error:

Can anyone suggest me, its really very urgent

Thread 78: SQLException While Purging the Selected Data From Source Table
java.sql.SQLException: Connection

oracle.jdbc.driver.t4cconnect...@1c9e95a is closed. for CONFIG 100019 For
RUN_ID 100063

Debug: AJArchiveLogDetails.java Exception Occured While Inserting Data to
AJArchiveLogDetails java.sql.SQLException: Connection oracle.jdbc.dr

iver.t4cconnect...@1c9e95a is closed.

    Debug: insertToAJArchiveLogDetails()

java.sql.SQLException: Connection oracle.jdbc.driver.t4cconnect...@1c9e95a is
closed.

        at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.checkOpen(DelegatingConnection.java:354)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(DelegatingConnection.java:246)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper.prepareStatement(PoolingDataSource.java:302)

        at
beans.AJArchiveLogDetails.insertToAJArchiveLogDetails(AJArchiveLogDetails.java:177)

        at beans.PurgeProcess_T.run(PurgeProcess_T.java:281)

Debug: PurgeProcess_T.java: run() Thread 78: Exception While Updating the
AJ_JOBS Table java.lang.Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Connection

 oracle.jdbc.driver.t4cconnect...@1c9e95a is closed. for CONFIG 100019 For
RUN_ID 100063

Debug: PurgeProcess_T.java: run() Thread 78: Exception Releasing Resources
java.sql.SQLException: Connection oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection@

1c9e95a is closed. for CONFIG 100019 For RUN_ID 100063

With Regards............
Sharat Babu Shravanam

Byte and Switch Names Solix Technologies
One of the Top 10 Startups to Watch

Read More at http://www.solix.com/top10startups

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this
e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are
unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Solix has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Solix reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the Solix e-mail system.