De: Sharath Babu S S S <sharath.b...@solix.com>
Objet: Connection Closed Issue
À: users@tomcat.apache.org
Date: Mercredi 16 Septembre 2009, 11h52

Hi all,

we are using Tomcat server 5.5.20. Database is 9.0.28.
After starting tomcat and using our application after sometime we are getting
the following error:

Can anyone suggest me, its really very urgent

Thread 78: SQLException While Purging the Selected Data From Source Table
java.sql.SQLException: Connection

oracle.jdbc.driver.t4cconnect...@1c9e95a is closed. for CONFIG 100019 For
RUN_ID 100063

Debug: AJArchiveLogDetails.java Exception Occured While Inserting Data to
AJArchiveLogDetails java.sql.SQLException: Connection oracle.jdbc.dr

iver.t4cconnect...@1c9e95a is closed.

    Debug: insertToAJArchiveLogDetails()

java.sql.SQLException: Connection oracle.jdbc.driver.t4cconnect...@1c9e95a is
closed.

        at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.checkOpen(DelegatingConnection.java:354)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(DelegatingConnection.java:246)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper.prepareStatement(PoolingDataSource.java:302)

        at
beans.AJArchiveLogDetails.insertToAJArchiveLogDetails(AJArchiveLogDetails.java:177)

        at beans.PurgeProcess_T.run(PurgeProcess_T.java:281)

Debug: PurgeProcess_T.java: run() Thread 78: Exception While Updating the
AJ_JOBS Table java.lang.Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Connection

 oracle.jdbc.driver.t4cconnect...@1c9e95a is closed. for CONFIG 100019 For
RUN_ID 100063

Debug: PurgeProcess_T.java: run() Thread 78: Exception Releasing Resources
java.sql.SQLException: Connection oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection@

1c9e95a is closed. for CONFIG 100019 For RUN_ID 100063

With Regards............
Sharat Babu Shravanam

Byte and Switch Names Solix Technologies
One of the Top 10 Startups to Watch

Read More at http://www.solix.com/top10startups

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this
e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are
unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Solix has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Solix reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the Solix e-mail system.