> From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Re: [OT] tomcat 5.5.25 shared lib and sharing webapp jars
>
> Not that it was my thread to begin with, and not thjat it's really
> dramatic either, but I suppose you guys must realise that you lost me,
> like, about 15 posts ago ?

What, are you being rude again?  (Just kidding :-)

I think one of the non-obvious points is that the word "instance" in an
object-oriented environment is strictly defined, and must be used with
discretion.  So, where did we start to lose you?  If you'd prefer to continue
the discussion off-list, that's o.k. for this off-topic.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.