I solved the issue Christopher,

It was a configuration on IBM AIX to bind the multicast address
(228.0.0.4) to the IP of network interface using smitty Admin Console.

Thanks for your reply.

Imad Hachem | Asst.Product Development Manager
e-Banking Department
Path Solutions
Tel: +961 1 697444 ext. 222
Fax: +961 1 696744
www.path-solutions.com

Disclaimer
[The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
are confidential information and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This transmission may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. Path Solutions accepts no responsibility for any errors,
omissions, computer viruses and other defects.]