Hello,

Thanks for your response. I don't intend to run 2 apps (virtual hosts) on the server, just one. I have 2 setup on the same server so I could compare results from the different setups. I could not get it to work using our shipping configuration which is appBase pointing to a folder off the c:\ drive. But I discovered it worked
setting up the app the traditional way.

We have an established customer where the appBase is not off of % CATALINAHOME% but instead in a folder off the c:\ drive. Therefore I'm trying to get the filter mapping to work with the appBase set to a folder of the c:\ drive.

If I understand what you are saying, this will and cannot not work with appBase set to a folder of the c:\ drive ?

Thanks for any clarification.

-P