*******************************  NOTICE  *********************************
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by
telephone (call us collect at 512-343-9100) and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.
--- Begin Message ---
Chris -

No, it's not an incorrect error message.  My dev team assures me that the
message only occurs if the provided session ID does not match the one attached
to the user in the database.  I watched the database & the user, and the DB
value didn't change after the initial login, but the user got the message on
the next link he clicked on after login.  There wasn't an opportunity for
something to have made the session go away.

The app is deployed a couple of dozen times here with hundreds of users, and
these guys are the only ones expressing the problem.

I've forgotten which version of IE, looked like 7 or 8, but it is set up in
standard IE cookie mode, that is, he wasn't overriding the default handling
mechanism.

Jeff