I guess changing the cookie name can help here:
org.apache.catalina.SESSION_COOKIE_NAME
See:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/systemprops.html
Note that this is per jvm setting ,so all the apps on
the given server will get this cookie name .
Which in turn is probably NOT a problem as Christopher have already
pointed out.
Evgeny

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Christopher Schultz <