From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 11:50 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config

> From: Propes, Barry L [mailto:barry.l.pro...@citi.com]
> Subject: RE: DB connection error -Tomcat 6 config

(Looks like our corporate e-mail filter is removing some of your messages - I
had to retrieve this from the archive.)

So now we're down to this problem:

> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

(This really is an improvement.)

Now it looks like the Oracle JDBC jar is in the wrong location - it should be
in Tomcat's lib directory, nowhere else.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.