Dean Hiller wrote:
I added this(I want it to use my requirements.war file for any requests to
xxxx.dev.premonitionx.com where xxxx is infinite combinations all of which
point to one single ip of course.  I have another Host for
xxxx.demo.premonitionx.com as well with infinite combinations again.

This does not seem to be working though...

      <Host name="dev.premonitionx.com"  appBase="zrequirements"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteHostValve"
               allow=".*\.dev\.premonitionx\.com"/>
      </Host>

Do I have this wrong?  How do I get this to work?  Does the name need to
match the allow or something?

I may add that with the kind of hostnames you are using, there should not be any special configuration necessary. Should not the Tomcat host be able to figure out in advance which client is going to send a request to which host, and set itself up automatically ?