Well, fellow Tomcatters, it is with deep sadness that I have to report that one of the most beloved tools used on this forum seems to have been hijacked. www.lmgtfy.com now seems to lead to a search page named Topeka, with a logo eerily reminiscent of something else, but which leads to a search in... Bing ! Of course one has to give it's due to free enterprise, and I wish the original lmgtfy inventors the best of luck, congratulate them on their inventive spirit, and thank them for the numerous and humorous answers they have made possible on this forum. I won't even ask how much dirty money the bastards got for this new linkage, nor show any inkling of my deep jealousy. I have to say however that my first try, through lmgtfy, to this new search engine, was deeply disappointing, and largely inferior to the results I got right after that using the same simple search in Google.
Just try "tomcat +windows7" if you don't believe me.