Hi,

I am using Tomcat 5.5.27 core package on CentOS 5.3. I need to add tomcat-6
on the same machine and it will share the same JDK instance.  Do I need to
setup java heap space separately for both containers?  For a single
container I am adding heap space (Xmx) option to JAVA_OPTS in catalina.sh
script. Do I need to add this option to second container again or set it
somewhere else? Since it is a JDK option and not tomcat option, I am
thinking it is a system-wide setting and not specific to each container. Am
I correct?

--
jM.