From: dB. [dbl...@dblock.org]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 18:09
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Question on workers.properties file

I am curious whether you're using IIS for anything other than single sign-on /
authentication?

If you're not, check out http://waffle.codeplex.com - there's a new Negotiate
(Kerberos + NTLM) authenticator. This could remove IIS from your entire picture.

dB. @ dblock.org
Moscow|Geneva|Seattle|New York