Ranier,

Again, thanks for the reply below.  Apparently I do not have something setup
correctly because I cannot get a LOG file created when I execute a single
request that is a valid login ID.  I'm sure I've setup something incorrectly
and any help/direction would be greatly appreciated.

Here are my settings in the following files (server.xml,
isapi_redirect.properties file, uriworkermap.properties file and
workers.properties file):

Server.xml:

<Service name="Catalina">

    <!--The connectors can use a shared executor, you can define one or more
named thread pools-->
    <!--
    <Executor name="tomcatThreadPool" namePrefix="catalina-exec-"
        maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="4"/>
    -->

    <!-- A "Connector" represents an endpoint by which requests are received
         and responses are returned. Documentation at :
         Java HTTP Connector: /docs/config/http.html (blocking & non-blocking)
         Java AJP  Connector: /docs/config/ajp.html
         APR (HTTP/AJP) Connector: /docs/apr.html
         Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080
    -->
    <Connector port="9080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />
    <!-- A "Connector" using the shared thread pool-->
    <!--
    <Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool"
               port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />
    -->
    <!-- Define a SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443
         This connector uses the JSSE configuration, when using APR, the
         connector should be using the OpenSSL style configuration
         described in the APR documentation -->
    <!--
    <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />
    -->

    <Connector port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443"
tomcatAuthentication="false" />

    <!-- An Engine represents the entry point (within Catalina) that processes
         every request.  The Engine implementation for Tomcat stand alone
         analyzes the HTTP headers included with the request, and passes them
         on to the appropriate Host (virtual host).
         Documentation at /docs/config/engine.html -->

    <!-- You should set jvmRoute to support load-balancing via AJP ie :
    <Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="jvm1">
    -->

      <!--For clustering, please take a look at documentation at:
          /docs/cluster-howto.html  (simple how to)
          /docs/config/cluster.html (reference documentation) -->
      <!--
      <Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"/>
      -->

      <!-- The request dumper valve dumps useful debugging information about
           the request and response data received and sent by Tomcat.
           Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
      <!--
      <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestDumperValve"/>
      -->

      <!-- This Realm uses the UserDatabase configured in the global JNDI
           resources under the key "UserDatabase".  Any edits
           that are performed against this UserDatabase are immediately
           available for use by the Realm.  -->
             resourceName="UserDatabase"/>

      <!-- Define the default virtual host
           Note: XML Schema validation will not work with Xerces 2.2.
       -->
      <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

        <!-- SingleSignOn valve, share authentication between web applications
             Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
        <!--
        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" />
        -->

        <!-- Access log processes all example.
             Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
        <!--
directory="logs"
               prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="common"
resolveHosts="false"/>
        -->

      </Host>
    </Engine>
  </Service>

In my isapi_redirect.properties file:

# Configuration file for the Jakarta ISAPI Redirector

# The path to the ISAPI Redirector Extension, relative to the website
# This must be in a virtual directory with executive privileges
extension_uri=/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll

# Full path to the log file for the ISAPI Redirector
log_file=c:\server\Tomcat 6.0\logs\iisapi.log

# Log level (debug, info, warn, error or trace)
log_level=trace

# Full path to the workers.properties file
worker_file=c:\server\Tomcat 6.0\conf\workers.properties

# Full path to the uriworkermap.properties file
worker_mount_file=c:\server\Tomcat 6.0\conf\uriworkermap.properties

In my uriworkermap.properties file:

# uriworkermap.properties - IIS settings from
http://onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html?page=2
#
# This file provides sample mappings for example wlb
# worker definted in workermap.properties.minimal
# The general syntax for this file is:
# [URL]=[Worker name]

/examples/*=scmisWorker
/examples/*.jsp=scmisWorker
/examples/servlet/*=scmisWorker

#/admin/*=wlb
#/manager/*=wlb
#/examples/*=wlb
#/servlets-examples/*=wlb
# Optionally filter out all .jpeg files inside that context
# For no mapping the url has to start with exclamation(!)

#!/servlets-examples/*.jpeg=wlb

#
# Mount jkstatus to /jkmanager
# For production servers you will need to
# secure the access to the /jkmanager url
#
#/jkmanager=jkstatus

In my workers.properties file:

# workers.properties from =
http://onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html
#
# This file provides minimal jk configuration properties needed to
# connect to Tomcat.
#
# The workers that jk should create and work with

#worker.list=wlb,jkstatus
worker.list=scmisWorker

#
# Defining a worker named ajp13w and of type ajp13
# Note that the name and the type do not have to match.
#
#worker.ajp13w.type=ajp13
#worker.ajp13w.host=localhost
#worker.ajp13w.port=8009