2010/5/31 Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>:
> http://lists.mysql.com/java/6578
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/connector-j-reference-configuration-properties.html
>
> Based on those two references, you'll need to modify your Realm database URL:
>
> connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/yucca123_thejarbar&autoReconnect=true&reconnectAtTxEnd=true"
>
> Note, I have not tried this, so test before production.

The first parameter has to be preceded with '?', not with an
ampersand,  and in an XML file the ampersands must be written as
'&amp;', so we get (remove the line wrap):

connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/yucca123_thejarbar?autoReconnect=true&amp;reconnectAtTxEnd=true"

I have not tried the above either, so test it yourself.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko